Once you have completed your First Time Driver Course (also known as Drugs & Alcohol Course) the next step is to take the DMV Permit Test. Whether you took the Drug & Alcohol Course with us or not, you can take the DMV Permit test with us.
If you haven’t taken the Drug & Alcohol yet, no problem, just click HERE and take it
Unlicensed drivers under the age of 18 now have the option of taking their Driver's Permit Test via the Internet. The flexibility and convenience of this online option means you can skip the congestion, long lines, and waiting at your local DMV (license office). Instead, you'll be able to relax and pass the test fro
You will select this 50 Question Test if you would like to register for the Official Florida DMV Permit Test Online. Upon successful completion of this test you will be eligible to receive your Florida Restricted or Permit Drivers License at the Florida DMV offices.
This test is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, FL.
Read carefully the following information:
- Only for customers under 18 years old are allowed to take this test online
- If you have already taken and failed the permit test 3 times at the DMV or Online, do NOT continue with your registration. You will need to take it in person at the DMV.
- Create a different Username & Password (if you have registered for another course in our website)
- Click on "Register Here" to begin
- Make sure to enter all personal information correctly to avoid errors in your certificate
- If you don't have a Social Security number (SSN), enter the last for digits of your passport
- Click on "Log In" to resume the course if you needed to stop for any reason
- Results will be sent electronically to the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles