The Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course, is a 4-hour seminar required of any person who has never held a regular driver’s license prior to their application for a driving permit in the state of Florida. (Drivers who are under 21 and receive a notice of suspension for driving with a BAC of 0.02 – 0.05 must complete a TLSAE course in order to reinstate their driver license on a hardship basis.)
This course is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV)
The Internet-based course is comprised of six easy-to-read chapters and a compelling video presentation. You must pass a 40-question final exam by correctly answering at least 32 questions (80%) in order to successfully complete the course. Completions will be electronically reported to the FLHSMV, and you’ll get a paper Certificate of Completion for your records.
- First you will need to register, click "Register Here" button below
- The system will ask you to create an Username & Password.
- If you don't have a Social Security number, enter the last 4 numbers of your passport.
- You will be able to log on/off as many times as you need.
- If so, click "Returning Students" button below
- You’ll have a final test at the end of the course.
- If you don’t pass the final test, don’t worry, you can retake it a few more times at no additional cost.
- Make sure to enter all the information properly.
- For customer support please call (407) 732-6515
About the Certificate
- You will select how you want to receive, the options are: email, fax or mail
- Certificate of Completion will be sent based on your selection.
- The course completion information will be forwarded automatically to the Florida DHSMV.
For Questions about Online Courses Certificates: (407) 732-6515