The 4-Hour Florida First Time Driver course (aka Drug & Alcohol course) is a state required course for all new drivers in the state of Florida. If you want to get your driver license you must take the 4-Hour First Time Driver course before getting your restricted or permit license. This course is state approved by Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Read carefully the following information:
- Create a different Username & Password (if you have registered for another course in our website)
- Click on "Register Here" to begin
- Make sure to enter all personal information correctly to avoid errors in your certificate
- If you don't have a Social Security number (SSN), enter the last for digits of your passport
- Click on "Log In" to resume the course if you needed to stop for any reason
- Certificate of completion will be sent via mail or email (based on your selection when you enroll)