Thanks for thinking about JMP Driving School to get your learner's permit.
Getting the learner's permit is a very simple 3 steps process:
- Take the First Time Driver course (Drug & Alcohol course)
- Prepare & study to take the Written test
- Gather the required documents to go to the DMV (license office)
The Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course, is a 4-hour seminar required of any person who has never held a regular driver’s license prior to their application for a driving permit in the state of Florida.
Here the steps to get ready
1. Read & study the Florida Driver’s Handbook
2. Practice the permit test online here (available in english only)
- Don’t use the same login information if you took the Drug and Alcohol course online using our website
- When you enroll for the Practice Permit test and/or DMV Permit Test Online create different usernames to avoid conflicts in the system.
- For customer support please call (407) 732-6515
3. Take the permit test online, click here (for people under 18 ONLY):
Before going to the DMV (license office) to get your learner's permit, make sure to have all proper documents to avoid losing your trip. Please check them out!!!