Choose this option to keep points off your license and your insurance rates from increasing. It is your responsibility to notify the clerk that you are taking traffic school and you must turn in your certificate of completion to the county where you received the ticket.
This course is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV)
-No points will be placed on your driving record
-Course is State approved in all 67 Florida Counties
-Insurance rates will not go up
-Take your 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement course and exam online
- First you will need to register, click "Register Here" button below
- The system will ask you to create an Username & Password.
- You will be able to log on/off as many times as you need.
- If so, click "Returning Students" button below
- You’ll have a final test at the end of the course.
- If you don’t pass the final test, don’t worry, you can retake it a few more times at no additional cost.
- Make sure to enter all the information properly.
- For customer support please call (407) 732-6515
About the Certificate
- You will select how you want to receive, the options are: email, fax or mail
- Certificate of Completion will be sent based on your selection.
- The course completion information will be forwarded electronically to the Florida DHSMV (not to the court).