The 8-Hour Florida Basic Driver Improvement course is for drivers that have have received two (2) traffic tickets in one (1) year or a Judge has ordered you to take an 8-Hour course. This course is state approved by Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, Florida.
* Our 8-Hour Intermediate Course will not satisfy the “8-Hour Racing on the Roadway” or the “Driving While License Suspended” course requirements.
* The “8-Hour Aggressive Course” MUST be taken in a classroom setting only. (Check your court papers to confirm that this is the class you need)
Read carefully the following information:
- Create a different Username & Password (if you have registered for another course in our website)
- Click on "Register Here" to begin
- Make sure to enter all personal information correctly to avoid errors in your certificate
- If you don't have a Social Security number (SSN), enter the last for digits of your passport
- Click on "Log In" to resume the course if you needed to stop for any reason
- Certificate of completion will be sent via mail or email (based on your selection when you enroll)