Students take this course because a judge has ordered them to take an 8 Hour traffic course or they volunteered to take an 8 Hour course to have points removed from a ticket they received. Choose the 8-hour course if you received two tickets in 1 year (not applicable to all Florida counties) or you were ordered by the court to take an 8-hour course.
This course is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV)
* Our 8-Hour Intermediate Course will not satisfy the “8-Hour Racing on the Roadway” or the “Driving While License Suspended” course requirements.
* The “8-Hour Aggressive Course” MUST be taken in a classroom setting only.
- First you will need to register, click "Register Here" button below
- The system will ask you to create an Username & Password.
- You will be able to log on/off as many times as you need.
- If so, click "Returning Students" button below
- You’ll have a final test at the end of the course.
- If you don’t pass the final test, don’t worry, you can retake it a few more times at no additional cost.
- Make sure to enter all the information properly.
- For customer support please call (407) 732-6515
About the Certificate
- You will select how you want to receive, the options are: email, fax or mail
- Certificate of Completion will be sent based on your selection.
- The course completion information will be forwarded electronically to the Florida DHSMV (not to the court).