Drivers who have had their license suspended under the point system must enroll in this course to reinstate their driver’s license. Or, you may have been ordered by a judge to take this course. This DHSMV-approved program is available as a live classroom session or via the Internet. As with all of the courses, we offer students accurate and reliable information and the best support in the industry.
This course is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV)
The Internet course is broken down into easy to comprehend chapters. Each section is written so that you can understand the information and progress with the course. We have the best technical service and customer support in the industry, and are here to help you with any questions. We are confident that you will enjoy our 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course.
- First you will need to register, click "Register Here" button below
- The system will ask you to create an Username & Password.
- You will be able to log on/off as many times as you need.
- If so, click "Returning Students" button below
- You’ll have a final test at the end of the course.
- If you don’t pass the final test, don’t worry, you can retake it a few more times at no additional cost.
- Make sure to enter all the information properly.
- For customer support please call (407) 732-6515
About the Certificate
- You will select how you want to receive, the options are: email, fax or mail
- Certificate of Completion will be sent based on your selection.
- The course completion information will be forwarded electronically to the Florida DHSMV (not to the court).