The Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course is a suspended license course. If you have received a letter from Florida Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) that your license is suspended you will need to take this course. This course is state approved by Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, Florida.
This course is Not for DUI or Drug related incidents.
Read carefully the following information:
- Create a different Username & Password (if you have registered for another course in our website)
- Click on "Register Here" to begin
- Make sure to enter all personal information correctly to avoid errors in your certificate
- If you don't have a Social Security number (SSN), enter the last for digits of your passport
- Click on "Log In" to resume the course if you needed to stop for any reason
- Certificate of completion will be sent via mail or email (based on your selection when you enroll)